What is the 50 Plus Club?
RiverWood's 50 Plus Club is designed for customers aged 50 and over. You’ll have access to exceptional bank benefits, including exclusive accounts with competitive rates. You’ll also enjoy a full calendar of events, including special trips, activities, luncheons, educational seminars and good fellowship.
What are the Benefits?
As a member of the 50 Plus Club, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Our Elite 50 Checking account comes with the added benefit of no monthly service fees or minimum balance requirements.
- ANNUAL FREE RiverWood Bank checks
- FREE Debit Cards
- FREE Online Banking and Bill Pay
- FREE eStatements and Online Check Images
- FREE Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
- FREE ATM Transactions at all 37,000 MoneyPass ATM Locations
- Cashier’s Checks are issued free of charge
- Complimentary notary, fax, signature guarantee, and photocopying services (limited copies per month)
Club members also receive a quarterly newsletter that will keep them informed of upcoming activities, events, and travel opportunities. You will enjoy luncheons, social events, educational seminars, and a host of activities designed exclusively for 50 Plus Club members. Read the details in our latest edition:
How Do I Qualify?
To qualify for the 50 Plus Club, you or anyone signing on the account must be 50 years or over and maintain ANY RiverWood checking account. Nice and easy!
What our club members are saying?
We had a great time on the Twins & Vikings Trip. First time for Joanie at Target Field; and first time for the both of us at the Bank. And we won both games! But I want to mention how great this trip was prepared, organized, and run. Lori and Connie did an outstanding job; and Ben the bus driver too. They both worked very hard to make this trip easy and fun for all of us. Much thanks for a great outing!
- Marv & Joan E., Crosslake
Local 50 Plus Club Coordinators